- Sign Up for Newsletters
- Magazine Projects ~ "Homespun"
- LOCKDOWN SUPER SPECIALS
- What's New?
- BLOCK OF THE MONTH
- Pre-Release Peeks ~ New Designs Coming Soon!
- Sewing Circle Mystery Project Club
- Needlework Folders and Sewing Accessories
- Bags & Totes
- Baby & Child
- Embroidered Quilts
- Stitchery & Embroidery
- PREMIUM FABRICS ONLINE
- WINTER FABRIC SPECIALS UNTIL STOCKS SOLD
- Edwardian Quilt ~ M'Lady's Dressing Room
- Quilts ~ Piecing, Applique, Stitchery Mix
- Quilts ~ Pieced
- Gifts and Accessories for Ladies
- Kitchen Panache!
- Cushions & Pillows
- Christmas Projects
- Christmas Club ~ Twelve little Decorations
- Mini Patterns
- An English Country Garden ~ Patterns
- Premium Fabric
- Specialist Notions
- What our Kits contain
- Gift Vouchers
- International Customers ~ Important Information
- Water Colour Pencils
- Customer Gallery
- Festival of Quilts, Birmingham U.K. August 2017
- Knitting and Stitching Show ~ Alexandra Palace, London
- Brisbane Craft & Quilt Fair October each year
- Annual Australia Day Sale
- Update Credit Card Details
Vintage Haberdashery New Design ~ Now Ready!
Kate and Lesley are known to haunt the odd vintage market, and of course our interests centre around stitching and embroidery.
With this in mind, we decided to work together on a brand new design, and this is now ready for sign up!
It is a quilt featuring images relating to the theme "Vintage Haberdashery", a celebration of all things pretty and practical in our haberdashery world.
We have a Facebook group dedicated to this design. You are welcome to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/742723903159774/
MARCH UPDATE: THE QUILT IS NOW READY FOR SIGN UP! GO TO BLOCK OF THE MONTH CATEGORY ON LEFT HAND MENU FOR ALL THE DETAILS AND TO SIGN UP!