- Sign Up for Newsletters
- What's New?
- BLOCK OF THE MONTH
- Sewing Circle Mystery Project Club
- Needlework Folders and Sewing Accessories
- Bags & Totes
- Baby & Child
- Embroidered Quilts
- Stitchery & Embroidery
- PREMIUM FABRICS ONLINE
- Pre-Release Peeks ~ New Designs Coming Soon!
- AUTUMN FABRIC SPECIALS UNTIL STOCKS SOLD
- AUTUMN KIT SPECIALS
- Edwardian Quilt ~ M'Lady's Dressing Room
- Quilts ~ Piecing, Applique, Stitchery Mix
- Quilts ~ Pieced
- Gifts and Accessories for Ladies
- Kitchen Panache!
- Cushions & Pillows
- Christmas Projects
- Christmas Club ~ Twelve little Decorations
- Mini Patterns
- An English Country Garden ~ Patterns
- Premium Fabric
- Specialist Notions
- What our Kits contain
- Gift Vouchers
- International Customers ~ Important Information
- Water Colour Pencils
- Customer Gallery
- Festival of Quilts, Birmingham U.K. August 2017
- Knitting and Stitching Show ~ Alexandra Palace, London
- Brisbane Craft & Quilt Fair October each year
- Annual Australia Day Sale
- Update Credit Card Details
What our Kits contain
Kits from Faeries in My Garden contain the pattern and the fabrics to make the project pictured. Backing is not included in quilt kits.
Threads, and embellishment packs are available as extras for many of our kits. Notions such as wadding, zips, pellon, fusible webbing, etc, are also available as extras to the kit in most cases.
Our kits contain the same fabrics as illustrated in the pattern, unless otherwise stated on the website, in our advertising, or on the pattern itself.
Fabrics used in the kits are premium quality quilting cottons or cotton-linen blends.
Our patterns are of an excellent standard, with detailed instructions, full size pattern drawings and, in most patterns produced since 2009, embroidery transfers where there is embroidery featured in a design.
We hope you enjoy using our kits and patterns to create beautiful projects that will delight and inspire you!