- Sign Up for Newsletters
- What's New?
- Sewing Circle Mystery Project Club
- Block of the Month
- Pre-Release Peeks ~ New Designs Coming Soon!
- Premium Fabric
- THE QUILTED ROSE Sister Shop to Faeries
- Christmas Projects
- Christmas Club ~ Twelve little Decorations
- Embroidered Quilts
- Needlework Folders and Sewing Accessories
- Stitchery & Embroidery
- Edwardian Quilt ~ M'Lady's Dressing Room
- Quilts ~ Piecing, Applique, Stitchery Mix
- Quilts ~ Pieced
- Baby & Child
- Bags & Totes
- Gifts and Accessories for Ladies
- Kitchen Panache!
- Cushions & Pillows
- Mini Patterns
- An English Country Garden ~ Patterns
- Specialist Notions
- What our Kits contain
- Gift Vouchers
- International Customers ~ Important Information
- Guest Designer ~ Kate Morris
- Water Colour Pencils
- Customer Gallery
- Quilting ~ Long Arm Professional
- Festival of Quilts, Birmingham U.K. August 2017
- Knitting and Stitching Show ~ Alexandra Palace, London
- *Gift of the Month* Club
- FABRIC SPECIALS UNTIL STOCKS SOLD
- WINTER SPECIALS
- BRISBANE SHOW ~ October 2021
- ANNUAL AUSTRALIA DAY SALE 2021
- Update Credit Card Details
What our Kits contain
Kits from Faeries in My Garden contain the pattern and the fabrics to make the project pictured. Backing is not included in quilt kits.
Threads, and embellishment packs are available as extras for many of our kits. Notions such as wadding, zips, pellon, fusible webbing, etc, are also available as extras to the kit in most cases.
Our kits contain the same fabrics as illustrated in the pattern, unless otherwise stated on the website, in our advertising, or on the pattern itself.
Fabrics used in the kits are premium quality quilting cottons or cotton-linen blends.
Our patterns are of an excellent standard, with detailed instructions, full size pattern drawings and, in most patterns produced since 2009, embroidery transfers where there is embroidery featured in a design.
We hope you enjoy using our kits and patterns to create beautiful projects that will delight and inspire you!