- Sign Up for Newsletters
- CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY BREAK 2018/2019
- ANNUAL AUSTRALIA DAY SALE 2019
- AUSTRALIA DAY Online FABRIC SALE
- SUMMER SPECIALS ~ Australia Day Sale
- What's New?
- Block of the Month
- Christmas Club ~ Twelve little Decorations
- Christmas Projects
- Edwardian Quilt ~ M'Lady's Dressing Room
- Embroidered Quilts
- Needlework Folders and Sewing Accessories
- Stitchery & Embroidery
- Quilts ~ Piecing, Applique, Stitchery Mix
- Quilts ~ Pieced
- Baby & Child
- Bags & Totes
- Gifts and Accessories for Ladies
- Kitchen Panache!
- Cushions & Pillows
- Mini Patterns
- An English Country Garden ~ Patterns
- *Gift of the Month* Club
- Pre-Release Peeks ~ New Designs Coming Soon!
- Special Promotions
- Specialist Notions
- What our Kits contain
- Gift Vouchers
- International Customers ~ Important Information
- Guest Designer ~ Kate Morris
- Water Colour Pencils
- Customer Gallery
- Quilting ~ Long Arm Professional
- Show News
- BRISBANE SHOW ~ October 2018
- Festival of Quilts, Birmingham U.K. August 2017
- Knitting and Stitching Show ~ Alexandra Palace, London
- Update Credit Card Details
What our Kits contain
Kits from Faeries in My Garden contain the pattern and the fabrics to make the project pictured. Backing is not included in quilt kits.
Threads, and embellishment packs are available as extras for many of our kits. Notions such as wadding, zips, pellon, fusible webbing, etc, are also available as extras to the kit in most cases.
Our kits contain the same fabrics as illustrated in the pattern, unless otherwise stated on the website, in our advertising, or on the pattern itself.
Fabrics used in the kits are premium quality quilting cottons or cotton-linen blends.
Our patterns are of an excellent standard, with detailed instructions, full size pattern drawings and, in most patterns produced since 2009, embroidery transfers where there is embroidery featured in a design.
We hope you enjoy using our kits and patterns to create beautiful projects that will delight and inspire you!