- Sign Up for Newsletters
- What's New?
- Sewing Circle Mystery Project Club
- Block of the Month
- PREMIUM FABRICS ONLINE
- Pre-Release Peeks ~ New Designs Coming Soon!
- Embroidered Quilts
- Needlework Folders and Sewing Accessories
- Bags & Totes
- Stitchery & Embroidery
- Baby & Child
- SUMMER FABRIC SPECIALS UNTIL STOCKS SOLD
- SUMMER KIT SPECIALS
- Edwardian Quilt ~ M'Lady's Dressing Room
- Quilts ~ Piecing, Applique, Stitchery Mix
- Quilts ~ Pieced
- Gifts and Accessories for Ladies
- Kitchen Panache!
- Cushions & Pillows
- Christmas Projects
- Christmas Club ~ Twelve little Decorations
- Mini Patterns
- An English Country Garden ~ Patterns
- Premium Fabric
- Specialist Notions
- What our Kits contain
- Gift Vouchers
- International Customers ~ Important Information
- Water Colour Pencils
- Customer Gallery
- THE QUILTED ROSE Sister Shop to Faeries
- Quilting ~ Long Arm Professional
- Guest Designer ~ Kate Morris
- Festival of Quilts, Birmingham U.K. August 2017
- Knitting and Stitching Show ~ Alexandra Palace, London
- *Gift of the Month* Club
- Brisbane Craft & Quilt Fair October each year
- ANNUAL AUSTRALIA DAY SALE 2021
- Update Credit Card Details
Vintage Haberdashery New Design
Kate and Lesley are known to haunt the odd vintage market, and of course our interests centre around stitching and embroidery.
With this in mind, we are working together on a brand new design, still in process but should be ready for release in March/April 2021
It will be a quilt featuring images relating to the theme "Vintage Haberdashery". More details and photos of blocks are posted as soon as they are completed.
If you would like to be notified of its release, and to watch progress as we go along, you can put your name on an expression of interest list. There is no obligation at all to proceed, but you will have priority over others who may come later.
We have a Facebook group dedicated to this design. You are welcome to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/742723903159774/
Scroll down and click on Block Price, so that you can put your "order" in to be placed on the list. Bear in mind there is absolutely no charge for this, even though there appears to be a small charge when you go to checkout. Choose "Direct Debit" as a means of "paying" so that the checkout process proceeds smoothly, but there is no charge.