- Sign Up for Newsletters
- What's New?
- Sewing Circle Mystery Project Club
- Block of the Month
- Pre-Release Peeks ~ New Designs Coming Soon!
- SPRING SPECIALS
- FABRIC SPECIALS UNTIL STOCKS SOLD
- Christmas Projects
- Christmas Club ~ Twelve little Decorations
- Embroidered Quilts
- Needlework Folders and Sewing Accessories
- Stitchery & Embroidery
- Baby & Child
- Edwardian Quilt ~ M'Lady's Dressing Room
- Quilts ~ Piecing, Applique, Stitchery Mix
- Quilts ~ Pieced
- Bags & Totes
- Gifts and Accessories for Ladies
- Kitchen Panache!
- Cushions & Pillows
- Mini Patterns
- An English Country Garden ~ Patterns
- Premium Fabric
- Specialist Notions
- What our Kits contain
- Gift Vouchers
- International Customers ~ Important Information
- Water Colour Pencils
- Customer Gallery
- THE QUILTED ROSE Sister Shop to Faeries
- Quilting ~ Long Arm Professional
- Guest Designer ~ Kate Morris
- Festival of Quilts, Birmingham U.K. August 2017
- Knitting and Stitching Show ~ Alexandra Palace, London
- *Gift of the Month* Club
- Brisbane Craft & Quilt Fair October each year
- ANNUAL AUSTRALIA DAY SALE 2021
- Update Credit Card Details
International Customers ~ Important Information
International Orders are welcome. However, our full service is NOT AVAILABLE IN SOME COUNTRIES. We do not send kits or BOMs containing fabric to countries where there have proven to be problems with the security of the postal service. Patterns only are available to customers in these countries. Please contact us for information if necessary.
All of the products on our website are available for purchase from most overseas countries, including New Zealand, Europe, UK, Scandinavia and the U.S.
Our kits contain the pattern and the fabric (backing not included for quilts). Threads, embellishments and notions are not included.
Please be advised of the following:
Payment is by Visa or MasterCard only - not Paypal, Direct Deposit, Bank Cheque or Money Order.
Australian GST is deducted from the cost of orders.
Your order is charged in Australian Dollars at the international exchange rate that is current at the time of processing.
Note: POST CODES/AREA CODES/ZIP CODES ~ If your code is longer than four digits, please add your code on the ADDRESS LINE and ALSO put it in the box for post code. Otherwise, your parcel may not reach you.
Postage costs will be greater than stated for "within Australia". Postage is charged at Australia Post airmail rates. If you wish to include tracking, there is an extra charge. Please let us know if you would like a quote prior to dispatch.
Time taken from dispatch to receipt of your order varies, depending on your country. To the U.S. and the U.K. the time frame is usually around one week.
U.S. CUSTOMERS ONLY: Please be aware that the price of fabric in Australia is much higher than the price in your country. Our wholesale price for fabrics is over twice the wholesale price in the U.S. and you can actually purchase the fabrics retail for less than we can wholesale. Our kits contain premium fabrics, and mostly contain the same fabrics as pictured in the sample, unless otherwise stated. We are happy to sell you kits if this is your wish, but the price will be higher than you would expect to pay for a kit in the U.S. because of the difference in the price of fabric in our two countries. We suggest that you purchase patterns from us, but source your fabrics at home. If you purchase kits from us please be aware of this difference in the initial price of fabrics and it may cause the kits to appear expensive by U.S. standards.
Thank you for your order!