- Sign Up for Newsletters
- What's New?
- Sewing Circle Mystery Project Club
- Block of the Month
- Pre-Release Peeks ~ New Designs Coming Soon!
- ANNUAL AUSTRALIA DAY SALE 2021
- SUMMER SPECIALS
- FABRIC SPECIALS UNTIL STOCKS SOLD
- Christmas Projects
- Christmas Club ~ Twelve little Decorations
- Embroidered Quilts
- Needlework Folders and Sewing Accessories
- Stitchery & Embroidery
- Baby & Child
- Edwardian Quilt ~ M'Lady's Dressing Room
- Quilts ~ Piecing, Applique, Stitchery Mix
- Quilts ~ Pieced
- Bags & Totes
- Gifts and Accessories for Ladies
- Kitchen Panache!
- Cushions & Pillows
- Mini Patterns
- An English Country Garden ~ Patterns
- Premium Fabric
- Specialist Notions
- What our Kits contain
- Gift Vouchers
- International Customers ~ Important Information
- Water Colour Pencils
- Customer Gallery
- THE QUILTED ROSE Sister Shop to Faeries
- Quilting ~ Long Arm Professional
- Guest Designer ~ Kate Morris
- Festival of Quilts, Birmingham U.K. August 2017
- Knitting and Stitching Show ~ Alexandra Palace, London
- *Gift of the Month* Club
- Brisbane Craft & Quilt Fair October each year
- Update Credit Card Details
Sophie's Sewing Set ~ Marjolein, The Netherlands
Here is what Marjolein has to say:
Some time ago I ordered Sophie’s Sewing Set from your shop.
Now I am very happy to tell you I have finished all the items except for the hanging heart.
Instead of the heart I’ll create a larger crazy quilt cushion from the scraps plus matching fabrics from my stash.
I really enjoyed making all the items from those lovely rose themed fabrics.
On the attached picture are all the sewing items posing on my couch. The burgundy colored couch is the perfect background. That is why I want to create a matching larger cushion.
More detailed pictures are on my blog: http://threads-and-patches.blogspot.com/