- Sign Up for Newsletters
- What's New?
- BLOCK OF THE MONTH
- Sewing Circle Mystery Project Club
- Needlework Folders and Sewing Accessories
- Bags & Totes
- Baby & Child
- Embroidered Quilts
- Stitchery & Embroidery
- PREMIUM FABRICS ONLINE
- Pre-Release Peeks ~ New Designs Coming Soon!
- WINTER FABRIC SPECIALS UNTIL STOCKS SOLD
- WINTER KIT SPECIALS
- Edwardian Quilt ~ M'Lady's Dressing Room
- Quilts ~ Piecing, Applique, Stitchery Mix
- Quilts ~ Pieced
- Gifts and Accessories for Ladies
- Kitchen Panache!
- Cushions & Pillows
- Christmas Projects
- Christmas Club ~ Twelve little Decorations
- Mini Patterns
- An English Country Garden ~ Patterns
- Premium Fabric
- Specialist Notions
- What our Kits contain
- Gift Vouchers
- International Customers ~ Important Information
- Water Colour Pencils
- Customer Gallery
- Festival of Quilts, Birmingham U.K. August 2017
- Knitting and Stitching Show ~ Alexandra Palace, London
- Brisbane Craft & Quilt Fair October each year
- Annual Australia Day Sale
- Update Credit Card Details
Sophie's Sewing Set ~ Marjolein, The Netherlands
Here is what Marjolein has to say:
Some time ago I ordered Sophie’s Sewing Set from your shop.
Now I am very happy to tell you I have finished all the items except for the hanging heart.
Instead of the heart I’ll create a larger crazy quilt cushion from the scraps plus matching fabrics from my stash.
I really enjoyed making all the items from those lovely rose themed fabrics.
On the attached picture are all the sewing items posing on my couch. The burgundy colored couch is the perfect background. That is why I want to create a matching larger cushion.
More detailed pictures are on my blog: http://threads-and-patches.blogspot.com/