- Sign Up for Newsletters
- What's New?
- *Gift of the Month* Club
- Block of the Month
- Christmas Club ~ Twelve little Decorations
- Edwardian Quilt ~ M'Lady's Dressing Room
- An English Country Garden ~ Patterns
- SUMMER SPECIALS
- Special Promotions
- Embroidered Quilts
- Pre-Release Peeks ~ New Designs Coming Soon!
- Needlework Folders and Sewing Accessories
- Stitchery & Embroidery
- Quilts ~ Piecing, Applique, Stitchery Mix
- Quilts ~ Pieced
- Babies and Children
- Bags & Totes
- Gifts and Accessories for Ladies
- Kitchen Panache!
- Cushions & Pillows
- Mini Patterns
- Christmas Projects
- Specialist Notions
- What our Kits contain
- Gift Vouchers
- International Customers ~ Important Information
- Guest Designer ~ Kate Morris
- Water Colour Pencils
- Customer Gallery
- Quilting ~ Long Arm Professional
- Show News
- BRISBANE SHOW ~ October 2018
- ANNUAL AUSTRALIA DAY SALE
- AUSTRALIA DAY Online FABRIC SALE
- Festival of Quilts, Birmingham U.K. August 2017
- Knitting and Stitching Show ~ Alexandra Palace, London
- Update Credit Card Details
Sophie's Sewing Set ~ Marjolein, The Netherlands
Here is what Marjolein has to say:
Some time ago I ordered Sophie’s Sewing Set from your shop.
Now I am very happy to tell you I have finished all the items except for the hanging heart.
Instead of the heart I’ll create a larger crazy quilt cushion from the scraps plus matching fabrics from my stash.
I really enjoyed making all the items from those lovely rose themed fabrics.
On the attached picture are all the sewing items posing on my couch. The burgundy colored couch is the perfect background. That is why I want to create a matching larger cushion.
More detailed pictures are on my blog: http://threads-and-patches.blogspot.com/