- Sign Up for Newsletters
- FABRIC SUPER SPECIALS
- KIT SUPER SPECIALS
- New Fabric Packs: Baker's Dozens
- What's New?
- Pre-Release Peeks ~ New Designs Coming Soon!
- BLOCK OF THE MONTH
- Embroidered Quilts
- Stitchery & Embroidery
- Needlework Folders and Sewing Accessories
- Bags & Totes
- Baby & Child
- Magazine Projects ~
- Sewing Circle Project Club
- PREMIUM FABRICS ONLINE
- Edwardian Quilt ~ M'Lady's Dressing Room
- Quilts ~ Piecing, Applique, Stitchery Mix
- Quilts ~ Pieced
- Gifts and Accessories for Ladies
- Kitchen Panache!
- Cushions & Pillows
- Christmas Projects
- Christmas Club ~ Twelve little Decorations
- Mini Patterns
- An English Country Garden ~ Patterns
- Premium Fabric
- Specialist Notions
- What our Kits contain
- Gift Vouchers
- International Customers ~ Important Information
- Water Colour Pencils
- Customer Gallery
- Festival of Quilts, Birmingham U.K. August 2017
- Knitting and Stitching Show ~ Alexandra Palace, London
- Annual Australia Day IN-STORE SALE CANCELLED. Fabric and Kit Specials available online
- Brisbane Craft & Quilt Fair October each year
- Update Credit Card Details
Sophie's Sewing Set ~ Marjolein, The Netherlands
Here is what Marjolein has to say:
Some time ago I ordered Sophie’s Sewing Set from your shop.
Now I am very happy to tell you I have finished all the items except for the hanging heart.
Instead of the heart I’ll create a larger crazy quilt cushion from the scraps plus matching fabrics from my stash.
I really enjoyed making all the items from those lovely rose themed fabrics.
On the attached picture are all the sewing items posing on my couch. The burgundy colored couch is the perfect background. That is why I want to create a matching larger cushion.
More detailed pictures are on my blog: http://threads-and-patches.blogspot.com/