Brisbane is our home-town show, and we always pull out all stops out to bring you the very best we have to offer! As you walk through the front door, turn left, and we are in the first row of stalls ~ Stand A14. Kate, Rebekah, and Lesley will be there to greet you, welcome you, and to show you some very yummy new designs.
NEW TO THE SHOW:
1. Brand New Block of the Month: "Love & Romance" and our favourite, "Frangipani Summers" ~ will all be on display and available for sign up.
2. Christmas Decoration: The twelve sweet little Christmas decorations that were part of our Christmas club, and were posted out over twelve months ~ are now available as complete kit sets, or patterns only. Kits contain everything you need. Available in Traditional or Shabby Chic colour ways.
3. Mystery Quilt: "Miss Becky's Vintage Drapery" was a huge hit, with all places having been sold out within a few weeks of its release. We now have full kits of this lovely design available in a different range of fabrics ~ equally beautiful.
4. Small gift projects from previous *Gift of the Month* club programmes are now available: Peruse the best of the best of these projects at the show, and make your choice!
5. Exciting News! Brand New "Sewing Circle" club starting next year ~ you can sign up here at the show. Projects are all sewing related, but are a mystery! Check out our tantalizing tidbits and ask us about this new club.
EXQUISITE FRENCH LACES & BRAIDS:
We are offering a delicate range of French laces and braids as a one-off for the show. These are available in one metre lengths, as part of our Vintage Haberdashery range. This is a first release for the show, and we will carry a selection in our shop until stocks run out. They are unbelievably beautiful, and I just wish we could buy more!
BIG KIT SPECIALS:
Finally, we are happy to bring you some of our most popular designs from the past with kits in these designs heavily discounted. Visit our stand to grab one of these kits as they will sell fast.
Scroll down to see photos of projects and designs that will be available on our stand (A14). We would love to see you there!