- Sign Up for Newsletters
- CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY BREAK 2018/2019
- ANNUAL AUSTRALIA DAY SALE 2019
- AUSTRALIA DAY Online FABRIC SALE
- SUMMER SPECIALS ~ Australia Day Sale
- What's New?
- Block of the Month
- Christmas Club ~ Twelve little Decorations
- Christmas Projects
- Edwardian Quilt ~ M'Lady's Dressing Room
- Embroidered Quilts
- Needlework Folders and Sewing Accessories
- Stitchery & Embroidery
- Quilts ~ Piecing, Applique, Stitchery Mix
- Quilts ~ Pieced
- Baby & Child
- Bags & Totes
- Gifts and Accessories for Ladies
- Kitchen Panache!
- Cushions & Pillows
- Mini Patterns
- An English Country Garden ~ Patterns
- *Gift of the Month* Club
- Pre-Release Peeks ~ New Designs Coming Soon!
- Special Promotions
- Specialist Notions
- What our Kits contain
- Gift Vouchers
- International Customers ~ Important Information
- Guest Designer ~ Kate Morris
- Water Colour Pencils
- Customer Gallery
- Quilting ~ Long Arm Professional
- Show News
- BRISBANE SHOW ~ October 2018
- Festival of Quilts, Birmingham U.K. August 2017
- Knitting and Stitching Show ~ Alexandra Palace, London
- Update Credit Card Details
Miss Becky's Vintage Drapery ~ New Fabrics
This lovely quilt is by guest designer Kate Morris, in close consultation with Lesley. Originally released as a mystery quilt, the first intake is almost finished, so we are now offering it as a regular Block of the Month programme.
The price includes pattern and fabric for the quilt top, including binding. Postage is charged each month on top of the basic block price at $7 per month (Australia and New Zealand) and $17 per month (Other Overseas).
Extras such as premium quality Olympus Threads Pack for $59, Embroidery Backing for $33, and water colour pencils (set of 24) for $49 are available. Please write in the Comments Column if you would like us to include these extras. No extra postage will be charged on these optional extras if you order them when you sign up, and they will be posted out with the first month's parcel.
There is a Facebook group for those making the quilt, or those interested in it, and this is a great way to keep motivated along the way, as well as a supportive forum in which to share ideas, techniques, information and progress along the way. You are very welcome to join. Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/415991982121250/?ref=group_header
The quilt is a relatively large one finished. The size is 70" x 73" (178cm x 186cm) ~ a Queen bed topper with the border going over the edge of the bed, or it could be a double or single bed quilt ~ or a large wall hanging.
We have sold out of the quilt in the original fabrics. However, we have a BEAUTIFUL NEW FABRIC RANGE from the same designer and fabric company, and they are exquisite, so I'm sure you won't hesitate! These are pictured below as a group of fabrics on the bolts.
Photos of the finished quilt will be posted as soon as the first intake of the quilt as a mystery, has finished.
The third and FINAL INTAKE of this BOM will start in February 2019.
Please let us know through the Comments Column if you would like any of the extras when you place your order.
Scroll down and click on "Block Price", then scroll past the photos and click on "View Cart" to order.