- Sign Up for Newsletters
- What's New?
- Sewing Circle Mystery Project Club
- Block of the Month
- PREMIUM FABRICS ONLINE
- Pre-Release Peeks ~ New Designs Coming Soon!
- Embroidered Quilts
- Needlework Folders and Sewing Accessories
- Bags & Totes
- Stitchery & Embroidery
- Baby & Child
- SUMMER FABRIC SPECIALS UNTIL STOCKS SOLD
- SUMMER KIT SPECIALS
- Edwardian Quilt ~ M'Lady's Dressing Room
- Quilts ~ Piecing, Applique, Stitchery Mix
- Quilts ~ Pieced
- Gifts and Accessories for Ladies
- Kitchen Panache!
- Cushions & Pillows
- Christmas Projects
- Christmas Club ~ Twelve little Decorations
- Mini Patterns
- An English Country Garden ~ Patterns
- Premium Fabric
- Specialist Notions
- What our Kits contain
- Gift Vouchers
- International Customers ~ Important Information
- Water Colour Pencils
- Customer Gallery
- THE QUILTED ROSE Sister Shop to Faeries
- Quilting ~ Long Arm Professional
- Guest Designer ~ Kate Morris
- Festival of Quilts, Birmingham U.K. August 2017
- Knitting and Stitching Show ~ Alexandra Palace, London
- *Gift of the Month* Club
- Brisbane Craft & Quilt Fair October each year
- ANNUAL AUSTRALIA DAY SALE 2021
- Update Credit Card Details
Miss Becky's Vintage Drapery ~ New Fabrics ~
This lovely quilt is by guest designer Kate Morris, in close consultation with Lesley. Originally released as a mystery quilt, we are now offering this quilt as a regular Block of the Month programme. The programme goes over 15 months.
The price includes pattern and fabric for the quilt top, including binding. Postage is charged each month on top of the basic block price at $7 per month (Australia and New Zealand) and $17 per month (Other Overseas).
Extras such as premium quality Olympus Threads Pack for $59, Embroidery Backing for $37, and water colour pencils (set of 24) for $49 are available. Please write in the Comments Column if you would like us to include these extras. No extra postage will be charged on these optional extras if you order them when you sign up, and they will be posted out with the first month's parcel.
There is a Facebook group for those making the quilt, or those interested in it, and this is a great way to keep motivated along the way, as well as a supportive forum in which to share ideas, techniques, information and progress along the way. You are very welcome to join. Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/415991982121250/?ref=group_header
The quilt is a relatively large one finished. The size is 70" x 73" (178cm x 186cm) ~ a Queen bed topper with the border going over the edge of the bed, or it could be a double or single bed quilt ~ or a large wall hanging.
We have sold out of the quilt in the original fabrics, and we have also sold out in a second range. However, we have a BEAUTIFUL NEW FABRIC RANGE from the same designer and fabric company, and they are exquisite, so I'm sure you won't hesitate! These are pictured below as a group of fabrics. This is the range used in the BOM, as well as Kits.
You can choose either a Blue or a Cream background for the border fabric. Blue is the default, but if you would like Cream, please mention this in the Comments Column when you order.
As the mystery element is now over, we can post photos of the finished quilt ~ see below.
If you would like to join, we have a few places left, and we can start you now.
Please let us know through the Comments Column if you would like any of the extras when you place your order.
Scroll down and click on "Block Price", then scroll past the photos and click on "View Cart" to order.