- Sign Up for Newsletters
- Festival of Quilts, Birmingham U.K. August 2017
- What's New?
- AUGUST SPECIALS
- Guest Designer ~ Kate Morris
- *Gift of the Month* Club
- Edwardian Quilt ~ M'Lady's Dressing Room
- Block of the Month
- An English Country Garden ~ Individual Patterns
- Special Promotions
- Embroidered Quilts
- Pre-Release Peeks ~ New Designs Coming Soon!
- Needlework Folders and Sewing Accessories
- Stitchery & Embroidery
- Quilts ~ Piecing, Applique, Stitchery Mix
- Quilts ~ Pieced
- Babies and Children
- Bags & Totes
- Gifts and Accessories for Ladies
- Kitchen Panache!
- Cushions & Pillows
- Mini Patterns
- Christmas Projects
- What our Kits contain
- Gift Vouchers
- International Customers ~ Important Information
- Water Colour Pencils
- Customer Gallery
- Quilting ~ Long Arm Professional
- Katy's Keepsakes Embroidery Programme
- Knitting and Stitching Show ~ Alexandra Palace, London
- ANNUAL AUSTRALIA DAY SALE
- AUSTRALIA DAY Online FABRIC SALE
- Show News
- Update Credit Card Details
See us at the Show
We will be attending shows in the U.K. and Brisbane, in 2017
Since 2012 we have been exhibiting at the Festival of Quilts in Birmingham, England in August. We will be there again this year. The show is at the NEC Centre and our stand is C9. The show runs from 10th to 13th August 2017
Our final show for the year is the Brisbane Craft and Quilt Fair held at the Convention Centre at Southbank in October. Our stand is A14.
We hope to see you at one of the shows we attend throughout the year, or come and visit us at our shop if you are in Brisbane. You are always welcome!