- Sign Up for Newsletters
- What's New?
- New at Darling Harbour Show
- *Gift of the Month* Club
- Katy's Keepsakes Embroidery Programme
- Block of the Month
- Quilts featuring Embroidery
- Stitchery & Embroidery
- Sewing Accessories
- JUNE SPECIALS ~ also at Darling Harbour Show
- Quilts ~ Piecing, Applique, Stitchery Mix
- Quilts ~ Pieced
- Babies and Children
- Bags & Totes
- Gifts and Accessories for Ladies
- Kitchen Panache!
- Cushions & Pillows
- Progressive Embroidery Project (P.E.P)
- Christmas Projects
- Mini Patterns
- Pre-Release Peeks ~ New Designs Coming Soon!
- Gift Vouchers
- What our Kits contain
- International Customers ~ Important Information
- Stitcher's Gallery
- Quilting ~ Long Arm Professional
- Festival of Quilts, Birmingham U.K. August 2013
- Our Shop & Annual Sale
- Update Credit Card Details
What our Kits contain
Kits from Faeries in My Garden contain the pattern and the fabrics to make the project pictured. Backing is not included in quilt kits.
Threads, embellishments, wadding, notiions, etc, are available as extras to the kit in most cases. If you are a member of Katy's Keepsakes Embroidery Programme, you will receive threads and embellishments in addition to the pattern and fabric for the six projects in the programme. If these projects are purchased separately from the programme, they come as standard kits (pattern and fabrics only).
Our kits contain the same fabrics as illustrated in the pattern, unless otherwise stated on the website, in our advertising, or on the pattern itself.
Fabrics used in the kits are premium quality quilting cottons.
Our patterns are of an excellent standard, with detailed instructions, full size pattern drawings and, in patterns produced since 2009, embroidery transfers where there is embroidery featured in a design.
We hope you enjoy using our kits and patterns to create beautiful projects that will delight and inspire you!