- Sign Up for Newsletters
- What's New?
- *Gift of the Month* 2017 Projects now available
- *Gift of the Month* Club
- Block of the Month
- Guest Designer ~ Kate Morris
- Christmas Club Oct 2017 - Sep 2018
- Edwardian Quilt ~ M'Lady's Dressing Room
- An English Country Garden ~ Individual Patterns
- Special Promotions
- OCTOBER SPECIALS
- Embroidered Quilts
- Pre-Release Peeks ~ New Designs Coming Soon!
- Needlework Folders and Sewing Accessories
- Stitchery & Embroidery
- Quilts ~ Piecing, Applique, Stitchery Mix
- Quilts ~ Pieced
- Babies and Children
- Bags & Totes
- Gifts and Accessories for Ladies
- Kitchen Panache!
- Cushions & Pillows
- Mini Patterns
- Christmas Projects
- Specialist Notions
- What our Kits contain
- Gift Vouchers
- International Customers ~ Important Information
- Water Colour Pencils
- Customer Gallery
- Quilting ~ Long Arm Professional
- Katy's Keepsakes Embroidery Programme
- ANNUAL AUSTRALIA DAY SALE
- AUSTRALIA DAY Online FABRIC SALE
- Show News
- BRISBANE SHOW ~ October 2017
- Festival of Quilts, Birmingham U.K. August 2017
- Knitting and Stitching Show ~ Alexandra Palace, London
- Update Credit Card Details
Petite Pouch & Glasses Case ~ Standard Kit
This is the third project in our "Katy's Keepsakes" Embroidery programme. Members in our first round receive this project in May.
Premium quality cotton fabrics are used in the kit, and the pattern contains an embroidery tranfer. Our Katy's Keepsakes members receive the fabrics and pattern, as well as embroidery threads, skilk ribbon, and swarovski beads, and also pellon and snap fasteners ~ alll for a cost of $45 plus postage.
You can purchase the standard kit (pattern and fabrics) for $35 + postage, or you can add the embellishment extras (threads, silk ribbon and beads) for an extra $10 + postage. Pellon and snap fasteners are not included in the extras pack. Please note in the Comments column if you would like us to add the threads/embellishment pack.
Scroll down for more photos and to order this pattern or kit. If you would like to join the second round of "Katy's Keepsakes" embroidery programme, starting in May, go to this link to find out more and to join: http://www.faeriesinmygarden.com.au/Katys-Keepsakes-Embroidery-Programme/