- Sign Up for Newsletters
- What's New?
- *Gift of the Month* 2017 Projects now available
- *Gift of the Month* Club
- Block of the Month
- Guest Designer ~ Kate Morris
- Christmas Club Oct 2017 - Sep 2018
- Edwardian Quilt ~ M'Lady's Dressing Room
- An English Country Garden ~ Individual Patterns
- Special Promotions
- OCTOBER SPECIALS
- Embroidered Quilts
- Pre-Release Peeks ~ New Designs Coming Soon!
- Needlework Folders and Sewing Accessories
- Stitchery & Embroidery
- Quilts ~ Piecing, Applique, Stitchery Mix
- Quilts ~ Pieced
- Babies and Children
- Bags & Totes
- Gifts and Accessories for Ladies
- Kitchen Panache!
- Cushions & Pillows
- Mini Patterns
- Christmas Projects
- Specialist Notions
- What our Kits contain
- Gift Vouchers
- International Customers ~ Important Information
- Water Colour Pencils
- Customer Gallery
- Quilting ~ Long Arm Professional
- Katy's Keepsakes Embroidery Programme
- ANNUAL AUSTRALIA DAY SALE
- AUSTRALIA DAY Online FABRIC SALE
- Show News
- BRISBANE SHOW ~ October 2017
- Festival of Quilts, Birmingham U.K. August 2017
- Knitting and Stitching Show ~ Alexandra Palace, London
- Update Credit Card Details
Sophie's Sewing Set ~ Marjolein, The Netherlands
Here is what Marjolein has to say:
Some time ago I ordered Sophie’s Sewing Set from your shop.
Now I am very happy to tell you I have finished all the items except for the hanging heart.
Instead of the heart I’ll create a larger crazy quilt cushion from the scraps plus matching fabrics from my stash.
I really enjoyed making all the items from those lovely rose themed fabrics.
On the attached picture are all the sewing items posing on my couch. The burgundy colored couch is the perfect background. That is why I want to create a matching larger cushion.
More detailed pictures are on my blog: http://threads-and-patches.blogspot.com/